Here are a few key points from the sermon:
· As Christians, we have dual citizenship - temporary on earth, eternal in heaven. We become citizens of heaven when we trust in Christ alone for salvation.
· Citizens of heaven should live differently than the world:
1. Follow godly examples, not ungodly ones. Be a godly mentor for others.
2. Embrace the message of the cross - be dead to self and the world. Live for Christ and eternal things.
3. Live in anticipation of Christ's return. Be ready at any moment for Him to come back and transform us into sinless, heavenly bodies.
· The sermon encourages us to align our priorities and live like citizens of heaven while we are still on earth. We should make a positive, eternal impact each day.
In summary, the main idea is that as Christians, we have an eternal citizenship in heaven that should affect how we live each day on earth. We are called to follow godly examples, embrace the cross, and live in anticipation of Christ's return.
Philippians 3:20, But our citizenship is in heaven, from where also we await for our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Learn more about Pastor Larry here.
Support the Podcast If you like the show, please rate and review it on iTunes or wherever you subscribe, and tell a friend or family member about the show.
Contact Pastor Larry here